||NRH285DR Noncontact Rotary Hall Sensor
Dual Redundant Output 'No Contact' Rotary Position Sensor
Product Code: NRH285DR
Penny+Giles announces a new dual redundant output, no-contact rotary position sensor with the slimmest low profile housing, using a factory programmable Hall effect sensor system.
NRH285DR operates from a 5Vdc (±0.5) regulated supply to each independent sensor channel, and has two independent outputs, enabling full redundancy from a very slim package.
NRH285DR has a co-moulded fully encapsulated sensor system that can withstand high shock and vibration as well as operate up to +170°C, and endure high pressure wash-downs (IP69K). The sensor is activated by a separate magnet in a choice of three options.
NRH285DR is designed for applications in extreme environments where space is limited. It also allows up to ±2mm radial offset, with a permissible gap 2-7mm between the sensor and magnet. The transmissive properties between the magnet and sensor also allow operation through non-magnetic materials.
* NO-CONTACT technology with external position magnet
* Unlimited mechanical lifetime - WEAR FREE
* Will operate from -40 to +140°C, with excursions to +170°C
* Withstands high pressure wash-downs (IP69K)
* Simple mounting and extremely low profile (6.5mm) design
* Minimal weight
* 5Vdc regulated supply
* Analog (0.5 - 4.5 or 0.1 - 4.9Vdc) or Digital (PWM) outputs
* Measurement range from 0-20° to 0-360° in 1° increments
* 12 bit resolution (0.025%) over the angular range
* Extremely low signal noise level - less than 1mVrms
* Electrically interchangeable with potentiometers
***Only available for existing clients, no new customers***
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.