||KMT36H 360° Angular Sensor
The KMT36H is a magnetic field sensor utilizing the anisotropic magnetoresistance effect. Therefore the sensor is sensing the magnetic field direction rather than the magnetic field strength. The sensor contains three Wheatstone bridges rotated by 120°. A rotating magnetic field (strength typ. 25 kA/m in the sensor plane) will result in three sinusoidal output signals with a period of 180°, phase shifted by 60° field angle. By use of a modified atan algorithm the field angle can be calculated with high accuracy.
• Ideal for harsh enviroments due to magnetic sensing principle
• Contactless absolute angular measurement over 360°
• Accuracy better than +/- 0,5°
• Three bridge signals with 120° phase difference
• Tiny TDFN-housing 2.5 x 2.5 x 0,8 mm³
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.