||ED-17 Serial Output Magnetic Encoder
The ED-17 magnetic encoder is an absolute encoder with 9-bit resolution. The device can be easily mounted onto an existing shaft. The serial output provides absolute angular position information even when power is cycled. The encoder is designed with modular and flexible construction methods. It can be customized concerning housings, shafts and terminations to meet your specification with little tooling costs.
* Magnetic sensing technology
* Encapsulated electronics/sealed unit
* Digital SSI interface
* Low profile
* Consistent rotational torque
* IP52 sealing
* Metallic threaded bushing mounting
* Industrial temperature range (-40°C to 85°C)
* Excellent stability – no optic degradation
* Custom housings, shafts, connectors available in most cases with little tooling costs
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.