||JC2000 Multi-Axis Contactless Joystick
The JC2000 contactless joystick controller is designed for precision fingertip control applications where safety and long trouble-free life are primary requirements.
Available in one, two or three axis configurations and can accommodate a choice of handles, including push-button switch versions.
The JC2000's compact size, low operational force and high reliability are ideal for applications which include powered wheelchair controllers, disabled mobility vehicles, robotic teach controllers, co-ordinate measuring machines, medical and CCTV equipment, professional camera controls and radio or infra-red crane chest-pack controllers.
* Compact size
* Depth below panel less than 31mm
* Contactless sensing system
* No flexing wires (except when handle switches fitted)
* Dual independent outputs on single/dual axis versions
* Choice of handles with or without switch
* Aligned seats (low force lever guidance)
* Polarised latching connector
* CE Approved
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.