||LDT1-028K with Lead Attachments
The LDT1-028K is a multi-purpose, piezoelectric sensor for detecting physical phenomena such as vibration or impact. The piezo film element is laminate to a sheet of polyester (Mylar), and produces a useable electrical signal output when forces are applied to the sensing area. The dual wire lead attached to the sensor allows a circuit or monitoring device to process the signal.
• Piezoelectric polymer
• Vibration sensing
• Impact sensing
• Dual wire lead attached
• Minimum impedance: 1 MOhm
• Preferred impedance: 10 MOhm and higher
• Output voltage: 10mV-100V depending on force and circuit impedance
• Storage temperature: -40°C to +70°C [-40°F to 160°F]
• Operating temperature: 0°C to +70°C [32°F to 160°F]
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.