||MiniSense 100NM (no mass)
The MiniSense 100NM is a low-cost cantilever-type vibration sensor offering moderate sensitivity over a useful frequency band up to 200 Hz. Pins are designed for easy installation and are solderable. Horizontal and vertical mounting options are offered. The active sensor area is shielded for improved RFI/EMI rejection. Rugged, flexible PVDF sensing element withstands high shock overload. Sensor has excellent linearity and dynamic range, and may be used for detecting either continuous vibration or impacts.
• Low cost
• Cantilever-type vibration sensor
• High voltage sensitivity (65 mV/g)
• Higher resonant frequency
• Horizontal or vertical mounting
• Solderable pins, PCB mounting
• 1% Linearity
• Up to 200 Hz (12,000 rpm) operation below resonance
• Rugged; withstands high shock
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.