||JC200 Multi-Axis Inductive Joystick
Designed for use with a separate valve driver card or machine control unit, inductive coils inside the joystick generate a 4 to 6 volt reference signal from a 0 to 10v supply.
Safety features include a lever mechanism that returns to the centre position when released and internal fault monitoring circuits. Typical applications include the control of wheelchairs, fork lift trucks and agricultural machinery.
* Contactless sensing using inductive coils
* Choice of flange mounting styles
* Choice of lever restriction gate profiles
* Choice of input/output voltage options
* Expected life in excess of 15 million operations
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.