||ED-21 Magnetic Encoder
The ED-21 Series magnetic encoder is designed to replace traditional mechanical potentiometers. This product is offered with a ball bearing supported shaft. Five standard output ranges are available: 0.5 - 4.5v, 0 - 5v, 0 - 12v, 4 - 20mA and 0 - 20mA. The magnetic technology used in the ED-21 offers advantages over conventional electromechanical potentiometers with sealed electronics, extended temperature ranges, and virtually unlimited life as there are no mechanical parts to wear out.
• Reliable and Consistent Rotary Sensing
• Magnetic Sensing Technology
• Encapsulated Electronics/Sealed unit
• Harsh Environment Compatibility
• Analog Voltage and Current Outputs
• Low Profile
• Consistent Rotational Torque
• Resistant to Contamination
• IP52 Sealing
• Metallic Threaded Bushing Mounting
• Wide Operational Temperature Range (–40ºC to 85ºC)
• Custom Housings, Shafts, Connectors Available in Most Cases with No Additional Tooling Required
• Excellent Stability
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.